Multi-channel recording for any workflow.
Live recording of any source.
Infuse your production workflow with video capture capabilities equivalent to racks of expensive recording hardware with a single user-friendly application. With NewTek IsoCorder Pro, up to 16 simultaneous video signals can be captured from any combination of hundreds of compatible hardware, software, and IP sources.
Seamlessly capture signals and still images from the cameras, systems, and devices connected to your PC via capture card or to your network over IP, independently assigning file names and destinations to suit your workflow.
Each recording channel also supports independently configurable color correction and 8-channel audio level controls, ensuring files look and sound as intended when they hit your editing suite or storage media of choice.
Dramatically expand your options for post-production and archive, capturing more productions, media, and raw footage to broadcast-quality files with embedded timecode that are ready for use in any video editing application for immediate turnaround. NewTek IsoCorder Pro encodes video in a high-quality QuickTime format that is universally compatible with practically any platform or application, and allows for virtually unlimited ISO, mix, and master recording with your own connected storage media.
Record video from across your workflow with Easy Ingest Server:
- High-quality, full-resolution recording of up to 16 channels with global and per-channel recording control, and support for 32-bit sources with alpha channel transparency
- Supports recording of common IP standards to include NDI®, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022*
- Recording channels configurable for common IP cameras to include models from JVC, Panasonic, PTZ Optics, Sony and Vaddio
- Recording channels configurable for capture devices from manufacturers that include AJA, Blackmagic Design, BlueFish 444, DELTACAST, Magewell, Matrox, Teradek, and others; DirectShow devices, webcams, USB3 capture devices, and more*
- Recording channels configurable for a range of video over IP sources, including RTMP, RTSP, and HTTP streams
- 8-channel audio, with per-channel level control and headphone monitoring
- High-quality still image grab from any recording channel, with motion-adaptive deinterlacing
- Full field-rate, deinterlaced multi-view monitoring with configurable workspaces, including support for dual displays and optional graticule overlays, including VU meters, title safe, 4:3 safe, alpha channel checkerboard, and center cross
- Fully configurable color correction settings for recording channels, including white balance, proc amp controls, and automatic color correction
- Integrated Waveform real-time signal monitoring and adjustment
- Supports recording to local, external, or shared network storage directories, with capture destination configurable per channel
*Support may require a capture card or software driver from another manufacturer.